Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My intro to Photography (Ms. UN 2010 -ucmain-)

 Ms. UN a beauty pageant organize by USSSO an organization in our school. The concept of the photo shoot is actually inspired by my favorite TV show. ANTM. My 1st job as freelance photographer its kinda stressful coz i dont have my own Digital SLR camera yet and i still have to borrow from a friend. thnks to gladys. Thought i dont have that much experience using that kind of camera still i was able to get nice shot because i have learned some tricks from online photography tutorials and some from the seminars i have attended. Thank God i made it and they liked it... still i think i gotta take more tutorials and photography class to enhance my skill. Because of this activity it made me realize how much i really need to buy my own DSLR camera. I think it will be my next gadget project for myself. Hope it will be my stepping stone to my dream career which is in fashion photography.

God bless reader :]

No comments:

Post a Comment