Friday, October 8, 2010

My Sweet Addictions.....

My addiction in doing make-up...
      It actually started when i was in grade school whenever i saw my mom  putting powder and lip stick on i always got curious if how do u look if  tried it on. The curious then push my hand holding it and trying.. and so then every time i saw someone putting their make-up on i always observe how they do it and from it ive learned many things about it. Now im doing make-up as source money for my extra needs.. Im doing it freelance.. >contact me<

               My Addiction In Photography...
                      Just love taking photo and capturing moments. I actually love to treasure everything that God has created which my eyes seen... We never know if those things are still present for our future descendant, at least somehow i can share it through my photos...


                      





Still have to update.....

No comments:

Post a Comment